Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,242 (64,277 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)