Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,977 (32,461 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)