Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,006 (руб 214,215) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨212,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)