Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,881 (руб 20,770) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)