Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.147 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,066 (руб 18,368) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)