Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,911 (руб 18,300) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)