Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.146 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,468 (руб 10,880) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (34 minutes ago)