Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,702 (руб 16,351) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)