Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,982 (€528) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)