Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,595 (€552) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (34 minutes ago)