Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,604 (R$ 6,167) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)