Cost of living comparison between Vitória, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,579 (R$ 1,158) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)