Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,232 (R$ 782) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)