Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00334 INR / BYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,685 (5,300,474 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)