Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.070 INR / BYN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,532 (802 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)