Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.146 INR / BYN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨47,401 (1,430 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)