Cost of living comparison between Vinnytsya, Ukraine and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,746 (4,498₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)