Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,411 (4,640₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)