Cost of living comparison between Vinh Long, Vietnam and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,602 (4,876,934 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)