Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10373 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,560 (CH$198,198) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)