Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,140 (CH$493,901) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)