Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09893 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,230 (CH$305,551) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)