Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,170 (€157) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)