Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,727 (€236) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (40 minutes ago)