Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,897 (€234) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)