Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,885 (€352) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)