Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02311 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,341 (COL$793,457) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)