Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,279 (COL$652,137) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)