Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02132 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,262 (COL$1,747,866) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)