Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02285 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,074 (COL$791,022) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)