Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02301 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,685 (COL$6,504,717) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨141,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)