Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,001 (COL$5,893,940) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)