Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,471 (Mex$ 7,076) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)