Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,701 (Mex$ 4,634) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)