Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,539 (€379) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)