Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,867 (€3,196) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)