Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,312 (€309) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (14 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)