Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,136 (€250) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (about 2 hours ago)