Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,078 (€315) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)