Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,806 (€210) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)