Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,961 (€441) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (40 minutes ago)