Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,378 (€2,160) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨144,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (21 minutes ago)