Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00832 INR / LAK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,292 (2,319,501 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)