Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00794 INR / LAK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,133 (35,660,421 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨232,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)