Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 INR / LAK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,146 (3,423,520 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)