Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 INR / LAK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,227 (6,602,804 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)