Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,242 (€336) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)