Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.545 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,684 (3,445 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨124,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)