Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.153 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,240 (572 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)