Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.829 INR / SCR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 81% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,648 (4,690 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)