Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,425 (€3,440) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨205,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)