Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22421 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,667 (60,957 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (39 minutes ago)