Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,388 (74,058 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)