Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22838 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,790 (60,381 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (37 minutes ago)