Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23331 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,932 (59,715 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)