Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24564 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,293 (404,226 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)