Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26170 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,536 (407,091 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)