Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23350 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,374 (142,931 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)