Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,936 (Mex$ 9,187) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)