Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,885 (Mex$ 28,427) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)