Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.421 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,355 (Mex$ 27,581) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)