Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.308 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,647 (Mex$ 6,846) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)