Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,626 (Mex$ 4,693) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)