Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨362,404 (€4,577) in Venlo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨269,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)