Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,192 (€263) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)