Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.070 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,568 (376 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)