Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.312 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,042 (836 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)