Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.861 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,622 (1,950 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)