Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,806 (руб 16,669) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)