Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨73,234 (руб 67,743) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)