Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.185 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,233 (12,013 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)