Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.132 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,554 (kr4,398) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)