Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨275,893 (€3,497) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨206,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)