Cost of living comparison between Vec-Liepaja, Latvia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,773 (€244) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)