Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.957 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,656 (32,128 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)