Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.845 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,035 (34,293 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨208,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)