Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.906 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,604 (5,768 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (26 minutes ago)