Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42088 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,780 (68,381 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)