Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45345 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,142 (42,215 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)