Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,594 (3,100 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)