Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.529 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,862 (2,505 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)