Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,802 (5,534 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)