Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.323 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,581 (2,537 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 4 hours ago)