Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.425 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,313 (2,333 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)