Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,336 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.849 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨475,682 (C$9,174) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨353,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)