Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,580 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.174 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,534 (C$389) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)