Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13437 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,867 (95,755Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)