Cost of living comparison between Vanadzor, Armenia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14101 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,470 (138,079Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)