Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,708 (CH$152,737) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)