Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09921 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,447 (CH$377,468) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)