Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨280,012 (€3,539) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨225,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)