Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,703 (€297) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)