Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,795 (COL$1,371,912) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,879 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Moab, Utah costs $0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)