Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,147 (COL$5,891,276) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)