Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,332 (COL$4,976,864) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨115,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Batumi costs 4.00 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 1,000 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)