Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02395 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,636 (COL$5,370,490) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨124,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)