Cost of living comparison between Valledupar, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,640 (COL$818,173) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)