Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,119 (€2,504) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨166,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)