Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,006 (€227) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (34 minutes ago)