Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,912 (22,694 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)