Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,614 (33,427 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)