Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81 (Bs 95,628) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)