Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.472 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,449 (Bs 4,241) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (35 minutes ago)