Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.686 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,144 (Bs 5,406) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)