Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.760 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,367 (Bs 6,120) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 2 hours ago)