Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.465 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 123% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,893 (Bs 5,397) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)