Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,808 (€223) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)