Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09849 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,064 (CH$193,566) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)