Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,214 (€410) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)