Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,375 (€267) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)