Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.378 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,620 (11,616₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)