Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.515 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨58,517 (23,270₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)