Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,341 ($627) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (30 minutes ago)