Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,318 ($723) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)