Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,107 ($374) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)