Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.891 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,371 (12,582 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)