Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.636 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,650 (7,834 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)