Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.707 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,417 (6,433 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)